Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
You can expand or collapse the information by clicking on the topic titles below.
- Where do I login to my online course?
Login to HuskyCT with your NetID and password by going to http://huskyct.uconn.edu
- How do I obtain a NetID or reset my password?
Check the UITS NetID website for information on NetID accounts.
- Who do I contact for technical support in my HuskyCT course?
HuskyTech provides technical support for HuskyCT.
View the HuskyTech website for contact hours, email and phone information.
Self Help options are available via HuskyTech’s searchable Tech Knowledge base.
After hours and weekend support can be found on the HuskyCT 24x7 Course Support site.
**For issues with playback of Mediasite videos, please complete the Mediasite Playback Error form.
- How can I receive help with Student Administration System (SAS)
(e.g., adding, dropping, or registering for courses, reviewing my schedule etc.)?
HuskyTech supports SAS:
- Where can I download software required by my course?
HuskyTech provides support with specific UConn licensed software.Check the HuskyTech/UITS Software page for downloadable software.
- Who do I contact for difficulty streaming videos from the Library Resources section of my course?
For problems streaming videos from the library, view the Streaming Video Help page.
- Where are the course reserves for my online course?
Course Reserves should be listed under the 'Library Resources' Course Menu link. For issues with course reserves, view the libraries Course Reserves help page.
- How do I access the UConn library system for academic help in my online course?
Search for books, ebooks, media, journals, etc. at the UConn Library website.
- Where can I find academic support for my online course?
The following tutoring services are available to UConn students:
- How do I contact the Registrar?
For information about services provided by the Registrar, visit their home page.
Check the Academic Calendar page for dates and deadlines in current and upcoming semesters.
- What should I do if I need an accomodation in my online course?
To request accommodations for an online course, please contact the Center for Students with Disabilities.
- Where can I find information on career development?
The Center for Career Development provides services for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- I’m enrolled in an online graduate program, where can I find more information?
The Graduate School site provides information for graduate students including current course offerings, registration and more.
Please email eCampus (email@example.com), if you have further questions.
Students newly enrolled in an onlie course should review the information on the Enrolled Students page.