Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
You can expand or collapse the information by clicking on the topic titles below.
- Where do I login to my online course?
Login to HuskyCT with your NetID and password by going to http://huskyct.uconn.edu
- How do I obtain a NetID or reset my password?
Check the UITS NetID website for information on NetID accounts.
- What should I do if I am accessing my online course from a foreign country?
Some foreign countries may limit or prohibit access to certain US web-sites, including YouTube, ProctorU.com, HuksyCT.uconn.edu and other sites required for completing your online course. It is your responsibility to review the course syllabus ahead of time and understand any limitations there may be in accessing required content. While using UConn’s VPN might or might not allow you to gain access to HuskyCT and other related content, it is your responsibility to be aware of and abide by any laws and regulations where you are located.
- Who do I contact for technical support in my HuskyCT course?
ITS Help Center provides technical support for HuskyCT.
View the ITS Help Center website for contact hours, email and phone information.
Self help options are available via ITS Help Center knowledge base.
After hours and weekend support can be found on the HuskyCT 24x7 Course Support site.
- How can I receive help with Student Administration System (SAS)
(e.g., adding, dropping, or registering for courses, reviewing my schedule etc.)?
HuskyTech provides technical support for Student Administrtaion System.
- Where can I download software required by my course?
UConn ITS provides support with specific UConn licensed software.Check the ITS Software page for downloadable software.
- Who do I contact for difficulty accessing readings or streaming videos from the UConn Library?
See the Library's Help page to chat or to find library contact information.
- How do I access the UConn library system for academic help in my online course?
Search for books, ebooks, media, journals, etc. at the UConn Library website.
- Where can I find academic support for my online course?
The following tutoring services are available to UConn students:
- How do I contact the Registrar?
For information about services provided by the Registrar, visit their home page.
Check the Academic Calendar page for dates and deadlines in current and upcoming semesters.
- What should I do if I need an accomodation in my online course?
To request accommodations for an online course, please contact the Center for Students with Disabilities.
- Where can I find information on career development?
The Center for Career Development provides services for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- I’m enrolled in an online graduate program, where can I find more information?
The Graduate School site provides information for graduate students including current course offerings, registration and more.
Please email eCampus (email@example.com), if you have further questions.
Students newly enrolled in an onlie course should review the information on the Enrolled Students page.